Monday, March 16, 2009

In Case It Hasn't Yet Been Made Abundantly Clear...

I am a complete and utter control freak. COMPLETE.AND.UTTER.

Case in point, I love making patterns. Actually, I don't just love it, I luuuuuurrrrrrve it. Writing instructions, breaking things down into manageable steps, telling other people what to do and having them actually listen...its a dream come true!!! I wish I would have discovered the wonders of writing patterns earlier.

So anyways, here's another one. Humor me...I'm attempting to control the world one pencil case at a time.

Mwahaha.


6 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Ooh, how awesome! Unfortunately, I have a deep and abiding fear of zippers...and I'm too lazy to buy them. ;-) Any pencil pouches without zippers? LOL (Is that Ikea fabric on the top? I have that pattern, only LARGE...it's curtains in my guest room, and a baby dress, and, and, and...I love Ikea!)

fabriclover said...

Wow..so nice. I'm impressed. Now you can enlarge it for a make-up bag or sewing junk bag, or anykind of stuff bag.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I don't know why but I LOVE picking out fabric for smaller projects. Drape and pillow fabric is fun too but there is just something about finding the perfect pattern for a small piece. I'm excited about this!

Anne said...

True confession here: I'm secretly in love with pencil pouches. I think it's all part of my school suupply fetish. Anyway, I posted a link to your tutorial on Craft Gossip Sewing Blog: http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-sew-a…ouch-in-1-hourtutorial-sew-a-pencil-pouch-in-1-hour/2009/03/16/

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

I love making patterns too...more fun that way.

dating said...

Your work is wonderful! Absolutely love it!