Monday, March 23, 2009

If It Rains, It Pours

I seem to have caught swap fever. It started with two fat quarter swaps a month or so ago. Then, I signed up for a virtual quilting bee (kinda swapish), a "Seams To Me" themed swap at Itching 2 B Stitching and now another one with my new blogosphere friend, the 6 o'clock stitch.


I'm super excited for this. Check out the link above for full rules and sign up information, but basically all you need to do is create an 8 by 10 piece of art using any medium to swap with someone else. ANY MEDIUM, so Maggs, feel free to jump in...doesn't have to be textiles! Personally, I love doing little projects like this. I think its nice to take a break from quilts, and think small. Just focusing on a one block, one square, without worrying about how its going to fit in to a larger project, can be really liberating.

I hope you all join us!

3 comments:

Spool {} said...

Hi there! Just a new reader saying hi so you know you're not alone in the blogosphere :)

Margaret said...

haha . . . im not creative.

fabriclover said...

Do you think I should do this?