Monday, May 25, 2009

Etta Says it Best

AT LAST!

This tutorial for the Strip Tease Bag has been in the works for so long. It is a relief to finally get it finished and published!


This is definitely my favorite bag to date. I used a round bottom of vinyl which not only looks cute, but is durable and water resistant. The new handle style is also a big plus. They are much stronger than my other designs.

Durable and darn cute...a pretty good combination in my opinion! Get the tutorial pdf here, and let me know what you think!

EDITED TO ADD: I have been told that some people are having trouble opening the file. It works for me, so I'm not really sure why that is happening. I'll try to figure it out, but in the meantime, if you can't open the download, email me at smithie09@gmail.com and I will send you the file.

4 comments:

Katiebee said...

Hi! I love the bag but I am not able to open the file. Any suggestions?

Anne said...

Great bag!! (I was able to open the file without difficulty.)

I posted a link to your free pattern on Craft Gossip Sewing blog:
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/free-pattern-strip-tease-bag/2009/05/27/
--Anne

the Chacogirl said...

Love the bag and your blog. I'm in the same predicament as you are: sewing too many bags. My sister call me the bag-lady, but in a loving exasperating way! I'll follow your blog, to see what you'll think of next. Check out my blog, if you want: www.thechacogirl.blogspot.com
Brenda

Amy said...

I'm glad I found your blog! This bag is beautiful. Thanks for the awesome tutorial.